Responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of direct sales agents engaged in promoting and selling banking products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish department objectives by supervising staff and organising and monitoring work processes.
- Set sales targets and deadlines in line with company business.
- Plan, appraise job results and prepare work schedules for sales agents locally and/or across the region.
- Improve results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees i.e sales/telesales agents.
- Monitor and track sales agents’ productivity and overall performance on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Collaborate with HR and Sales Manager on recruitment and staff training – both new and existing; conduct training based on needs.
- Provide quality service and improve customer service standards.
- Ensure application forms and documentation is submitted as stipulated for relevant decision-making and approval.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as required.
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives and implement best practices and facilitate sales through customised sales pitches to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Prepare and submit sales reports for Top Management i.e Sales & Distribution Head and Direct Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and interaction skills
- Diploma or above with sales and banking related or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ working experience in banking related sales.
- Excellent supervision, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High inclination towards a sales-driven culture.
- Ability to manage and be held accountable in a sales result-oriented environment
- Ability to take initiative and utilise sound judgment in decision making and higher-level problem solving
- Desire to work in a team with a results-driven approach
- Experience of working in a fast-moving business environment.
- Ability to network across a variety of functions at various levels & regions.