- Assist in handling all areas of Logistic, Receiving, Storage, Distribution and Repacking.
- Manage and lead a group of subordinates to ensure smooth and efficient warehouse operations.
- Work with Sales and Supply Chain Department on products’ availability to quality issues.
- Manage arrangements and performing on monthly stock take.
- Manage performance and providing on the job training to subordinates on warehouse operations.
- Verifications on all warehouse operations documents.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical or equivalent.
- We welcome fresh graduates too
For more information on our Group of Companies, please visit us at http://chemical.taikogroup.net/ or our Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/taikomarketing/
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified