Top Glove is embarking into a world of possibilities with a clear purpose to inspire our employees. We encourage consistent application of innovation and creativity, whether you are based in Malaysia or abroad, we find ways to break through the ordinary at the same time preserve our Corporate Value (R.I.V.E.R), overcome challenges and being proactive are our integral fundamentals in UNITING each and every Top Glovers. This is YOUR chance! As we are embarking into a journey to be listed in Global Fortune 500 employer in year 2040, we need more talent like you to join us.
Shape YOUR future with Top Glove, The World Largest Manufacturer of Gloves!
1. To performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
2. Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
3.Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, currency changes, payment term).
4. Tracking on account payable and receivables.
5. Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
6. Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
7. Dealing with USA side and China side.
8. Prepare management accounts and analyze management reports.
9. Dealing with auditor from time to time
10. Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
11. The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction
What we are looking for:
1. Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Professional Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent from reputable universities
2. FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply
3. Good command of English (spoken and written)
4. Able to converse and read in Mandarin will be an added advantage
5. Exposure in SAP will be an added advantage