The Support, Customer Service is responsible to receive and process orders against telemarketing and perform other related functions in a timely and efficiently manner to achieve the highest rate of return on assets under his/her control and consistent with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Provides customer service support to the organization.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Manage various tasks respectively in relation to either customer service.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science / Business Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Some related experience is an advantage.
- Competent in computer usage and excellent command of phone etiquettes and people management skills.
- Proficiency in local languages.
- Full-Time position.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.