To performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
01) Manage the production planning and overall packing operation.
02) Evaluates and reviews Weekly Sales Review (WSR) – analyse and produce forecasts for planning.
03) Co-ordinate with the marketing, shipping / Purchasing department on all issues pertaining to the processing of sales orders.
04) Liaised with Marketing, Production, QA, Shipping / Purchasing to ensure on time container delivery to customer.
05) Monitor production output and to ensure that packing output achieves the target.
06) Liaised with shipping department for deliveries of shipment, and coordinating with other factories for combined shipment orders.
07) Co-ordinate with the Purchasing department on status of each sales order and to order packing materials accordingly.
08) Liaised with QA regarding pertaining to the product quality issue.
09) Issuing of work order and arrangement of packing activities.
10) Maintain good recording in SAP system for any planning transaction.
11) Ensure smooth running of the packing department and to ensure that the packing activity is cost effective and operate at high efficiency.
12) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
13) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure instruction.
What we are looking for:
01) Degree / Diploma in any disciplines or equivalent from reputable universities.Preferably Economics, Supply Chain, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation, Mathematics, Business admin or equivalent.
(please state your CGPA)
02) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
03) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
04) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
05) Required skill(s): MS Excel and good in mathematics. Have knowledge about SAP system is an advantage.
06) No work experience required.
07) 3 Full-Time position(s) available.